Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am Blogging This and Ask Me About My Blog T-Shirts

I am Blogging This T-ShirtsIf you are a blogger or you know a blogger (hint, hint the holidays are sneaking it up), these t-shirts are perfect! I AM BLOGGING THIS!I am Blogging This - Let the world know that you are a blogger. I wear mine often, and it sparks conversation after conversation. I actually had to go get business cards with my blog names (I have four of them) because I was tired of writing it down or trying to get someone to remember livingwithcrohnsdisease.blogspot.com. Anyways, this is kind of freaky because I am blogging this about an I am Blogging this t-shirt. Sort of a self fullfilling prophect. But i am rambling. Click to see over 50 styles for men and women. Wide variety of colors, t-shirts, hoodies, and more! Into blogging? This is for you.

Ask Me About My Blog


Ask me About My Blog! Ask me About My Blog T-shirts are here as well. Forget ask me about my dog. So 1990. Its the 2000's baby, so ask me about my BLOG! Go ahead, Ask me about my blog! Blogs are the new dogs. I will be glad to tell you all about my blog and blogging! Anyways, I just ordered my "Ask My About My Blog T-shirt, and it also starts alot of conversations. Without a doubt my two blogging t-shirts have made the 20 bucks back I spent on them. This design comes on tee shirts, hoodies, and more. Many colors and styles for men and women.

2 comments:

Vistaprint said...

T shirts from Vistaprint are easily customised online. T Shirt printing is full-colour, T Shirt Printing, T Shirts , Printed T Shirts, high quality and with photo!

Anonymous said...

good one!

Funny shirts